Although Aqualand Marina on Lake Lanier is the largest inland marina in the United States, members and guests can expect the warm, personal feel of a small, lakeside resort.
With over 2,100 total wet and dry slips that can accommodate the smallest of vessels to luxury houseboat proportions (sizes vary from 26 to 100 feet long), we’ll find a perfect home for your family’s pride and joy. Individual slip features vary, but Aqualand’s dockage offers shore power and fresh water hook-ups, and access to our private slip-tenant facilities—private restrooms, bathhouses, and laundry, to name just a few.
All-inclusive annual dock space includes, but is not limited to:
- 363 covered wet slips and 1,428 open wet slips
- 1,428 open wet slips 26’-100’ overall slip lengths (accommodating vessels up to 110’ LOA)
- 26’-100’ overall slip lengths (accommodating vessels up to 110’ LOA)
- Private restroom, shower and laundry facilities
- Fiberglass dock boxes available upon request
- Dockside power, fresh water, and Wi-Fi at most slips
- 24-hour front-gate security
- Night watch staff
- Experienced, professional and courteous dock staff
- Multiple private launch ramps